Sunday, September 21, 2008

Starting Over...

Well, it seems that blogspot didn't like my other blog so I have to start all over. No big deal. Seems like I've been starting over with a lot of things lately. My latest adventure involves going back to the university after being away for 15 years. It's rather scary, but we're adjusting well. The boys weren't very excited about picking up and moving to a new town and going to new schools. They are making friends and seem to like their new schools. We all really like our apartment. It's in a very nice neighborhood and we all feel very safe.

I've tried to start knitting again. I'm starting with the August Mid-month cloth called Elvish Leaves from the Monthly Dishcloth yahoo group. I'm almost finished with it! I'll post a pic as soon as I can. I will also be stitching again as soon as my order comes in. I am so very excited to start needling again! Just so I don't fall behind in my studies. LOL!

No comments: